How to export your contacts from AOL Mail to CSV format
It's easy to export your contacts as a file in CSV format.
1. In the left panel, click Contacts.
2. Above your list of contacts, click the Tools/More Actions drop-down menu (the gear-shaped icon) and then click Export.
3. Then select the File Format CSV by clicking the radio button next to it, and click Export.
4. When you click Export, a file called "contacts.csv" is downloaded to your computer.
Nice work! You have exported your contacts to a CSV file.
Exporting Gmail contacts
You can quickly export your Gmail Contacts list into a CSV file. Here's how:
1. Sign in to Gmail.
2. Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts.
3. From the More actions drop-down menu, select Export....
4. Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group.
5. Select CSV format
6. Click Export.
7. Choose Save to Disk then click OK.
8. Select a location to save your file, and click OK.
How to export your Hotmail contacts
1. Open Hotmail
2. Go to bottom left side, click Contacts > here is your People window.
3. On the Toolbar at top, click Manage > click Export > click the pointer next to Save > click Save as > save it to a folder of your choice, such as Documents. The file will be saved automatically as a csv file under the name of WLMContacts.csv
4. Open the file and select the entire column A of the spreadsheet
5. On the Excel Toolbar, click Data > click Text to Columns and Convert Text to Columns Wizard opens up
6. On Wizard, select the radio button Delimited and click Next
7. On the top left corner you will find Delimiters, check Comma and click Next > click Finish
8. Browse where you want to save the exported file and input the file name, click Save.
How to download a .CSV file with your Yahoo! Mail contacts
You can export a file with your Yahoo! Contacts' information.
To export your contacts:
1. In Yahoo! Mail, click the Contacts tab.
2. Click Tools.
3. Choose from the programs listed Yahoo! CSV or Microsoft Outlook file and click the Export Now button.