Export Outlook contacts to Excel
You can export contacts to Excel spreadsheets. The most common export file format is a comma separated value (CSV) file.
1. Click the File tab.
2. Click Options.
3. Click Advanced.
4. Under Export, click Export.
5. In the Import and Export Wizard, click Export to a file, and then click Next.
6. Under Create a file of type, click the type of export that you want, and then click Next. The most common is Comma Separated Values (Windows), also known as a CSV file.
7. Under Select folder to export from, select the contact folder that you want to export, and then click Next.
8. Under Save exported file as, click Browse, select a destination folder, and in the File name box, type a name for the file.
9. Click OK.
10. In the Export to a File dialog box, click Next.
11. Click Finish.